By continuing to use our website and services after September 25, 2018, you confirm your agreement to these commitments and changes.
Data privacy is of high importance for LOMAR and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
LOMAR is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The data that we collect from you is stored within…
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR DATA?
Your data may be shared within the LOMAR group. We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside the LOMAR group.
The LOMAR company will only act as the personal data processor and processes the personal data.
Data that is forwarded to third parties is only used to provide you with our services. You will find categories of third parties under every specific process below.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL GROUND FOR PROCESSING?
For every specific process of personal data we collect from you, we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
RIGHT TO ACCESS:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact LOMAR and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
RIGHT TO PORTABILITY:
Whenever LOMAR processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
If you have a LOMAR account you can edit your personal data under your account page.
RIGHT TO ERASURE:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by LOMAR at any time except for the following situations:
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
- You have an unsettled debt with LOMAR, regardless of the payment method
- Your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years or one year for deceased customers
- If you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes
YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING BASED ON LEGITIMATE INTEREST:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on LOMAR legitimate interest. LOMAR will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process, which overrides your interest and rights, or due to legal claims.
YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT TO DIRECT MARKETING:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
YOU CAN OPT OUT FROM DIRECT MARKETING BY THE FOLLOWING MEANS:
* Following the instruction in each marketing emails/texts
RIGHT TO RESTRICTION:
You have the right to request that LOMAR restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- If you object to a processing based LOMAR legitimate interest, LOMAR shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- If you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, LOMAR must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- If the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead.
- If LOMAR no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY:
If you consider LOMAR to process your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority.
UPDATES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE:
We may need to update our Privacy Notice periodically. The latest version of the Privacy Notice will always be available on our website.